What is "==+!" in javascript? -


does can show me "==+!" meaning in below code:

if(my_var.length==+!0) //do 

i try google don't result.

think of this:

if (my_var.length == (+(!0))) 

since !0 === true , +true === 1, end sequence of evaluation:

if (my_var.length == (+(!0))) if (my_var.length == (+true)) if (my_var.length == 1) 

fyi, can see ordered list of javascript operator precedence when deciding how process operators here.

of relevance here, precendence of ! operator highest, unary + operator , == operator.

see results of !0 , +true here: http://jsfiddle.net/jfriend00/wh840n3q/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

google chrome - Developer tools - How to inspect the elements which are added momentarily (by JQuery)? -

angularjs - Showing an empty as first option in select tag -

php - Cloud9 cloud IDE and CakePHP -